Atrributes of M3 Hexagonal Nut-Bolt
- M3 Screws for quadcopter/drone frame
Features of M3 Hexagonal Nut-Bolt:
- Made of Carbon steel material,High hardness and will not deform.
- Durable and does not rust.
- Wear-resistant and anti-corrosion,high-grade and practical.
- Fixing component, industrial and construction fasteners.
- Pefectly used in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface.
- Great strength and corrosion resistance.
- Widely applicated to the home and office appliance, communication equipments, ship assembly and other machinery industry.
- Offering six different sizes and three optional types for general use.
Hexagon screws are commonly used in mechanical, mainly for easy fastening, demolition, not easy to slip angle and other advantages, mainly used in electronics, electrical, electric, electric power, chemical industry, water conservancy, mechanical equipment, furniture and other fields.
Click Here For More Products.