Specifications UBlox NEO M8N Gps Module with Compass:
- GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1
- SBAS L1 C/A: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- Galileo-ready E1B/C (NEO-M8N)
- Onboard Compass
- Assistance AssistNow GNSS Online
- AssistNow GNSS Offline (up to 35 days)
- AssistNow Autonomous (up to 6 days)
- OMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant
- Oscillator TCXO (NEO-M8N/Q),
- Crystal (NEO-M8M)
- RTC crystal Built-In
- Noise figure On-chip LNA (NEO-M8M). Extra LNA for
- lowest noise figure (NEO-M8N/Q)
- Anti-jamming Active CW detection and removal. Extra
- onboard SAW bandpass filter (NEO-M8N/Q)
- Memory ROM (NEO-M8M/Q) or Flash (NEO-M8N)
- Supported antennas Active and passive
- Odometer Travelled distance
- Data-logger For position, velocity, and time (NEO-M8N)
Description about UBlox NEO M8N Gps Module with Compass:
The M8N Gps Module with Compass provides the best performance and easiest RF integration of all the NEO-M8 configurations. The NEO form factor allows easy migration from previous NEO generations. Sophisticated RF-architecture and interference suppression ensure maximum performance even in GNSS-hostile environments. NEO-M8 combines a high level of robustness and integration capability with flexible connectivity options. The future-proof NEO-M8N includes an internal Flash that allows simple firmware upgrades for supporting additional GNSS systems.
Ublox NEO-M8N GPS Module for APM APM2.52 APM Flight Controller with Case and GPS Antenna Mount to protect the GPS preventing electromagnetic interference. A new generation Ublox GM8N Gps Module with Compass, with low power consumption and high precision, the ultimate accuracy is 0.6 meters, actually almost 0.9 meters, greater than the previous generation NEO-7N 1.4-1.6 meters accuracy. Support GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1 protocol, and mode or more. The NEO-M8N and ceramic antenna make this a very accurate receiver, fast locks & lots of satellites, and the stand is very sturdy to protect the GPS preventing electromagnetic interference.
M8N Gps Module with Compass Can be integrated with APM 2.8.