Volantex 757-8 Ranger 2000
The Ranger 2000 is easy to assemble and features a large wingspan for stability in the air. The wings are fitted with two spars to strengthen the wings and they are attached using fast connecting wing clips to join the wings into the fuselage. After flying, simply squeeze the clips to release the wings and easily store the plane in your car.
The fuselage has the capacity for an FPV camera and related components.
The plug-and-fly plane is a single-body aircraft with a plastic fuselage that offers flexible, lightweight protection in case of crash landings. At the front of the fuselage, a pre-cut hole gives you the option of adding an FPV camera. The position puts you right in the pilot’s seat without having to cut into the sturdy body of the plane yourself.
Remove the black canopy to reveal a flatbed for mounting different cameras, transforming your glider into the perfect FPV model or videography vehicle. Glide through the air with this AMAZING electric-powered glider that’s perfect for weekend flying.
Features Of Volantex 757-8 Ranger 2000:
- PNF single-body aircraft
- Optional FPV camera mounting
- Click & Plug wing clips to fast assembly
- Removable canopy for mounting different cameras
- Volantex Ranger 757-8, 2000mm
- User Manual
- Wing Span: 2000mm (78.7″)
- Fuse Length: 1100mm (43.3″)
- Flying Weight: 1083g (no battery and receiver)
- ESC: 30A 2-4S
- Motor: 2215 1400Kv
- Propeller: 8×4
- Servos: 6x9g
- Servo Cables
- 1 x 2200mAh 3S 25C LiPo Battery
- 1 x 4~6 Channel Transmitter and Receiver
Click Here For More Details.
Click Here For More Products.